BUSINESS CLASS IMMIGRATION
Many investors and entrepreneurs dream of settling and conducting business activities in Canada . After all, Canada is known to possess a strong economy with a diverse range of growing industries.
Individuals that wish to settle in Canada and conduct business activities can use the many business immigration routes available. Here, we can assist prospective investors and entrepreneurs with choosing the right business immigration route.
The Federal Start Up Visa program offers a great pathway for investors that wish to immigrate to Canada. This program may help you obtain permanent resident status in as little as 12 months.
Prospective investors and entrepreneurs that wish to apply through this program must demonstrate that they intend to establish a new business in the country. This business must be innovative, create new jobs for Canadians, and should be able to compete with other businesses on a global scale.
There are multiple other requirements for this program, such as:
- Possessing a qualifying business and a percentage of voting rights within said business.
- Possessing a letter of support from the investor group or business incubator.
- Meeting certain language requirements.
- Demonstrating proof of funds.
You can get assistance with meeting these requirements by hiring us. We can guide you through the application process.
Prospective investors and entrepreneurs can also apply through one of the many provincial business immigration programs available. These include:
- Foreign Graduate Start Up Visa program in Alberta.
- Entrepreneur Immigration Program in British Columbia .
- Business Investor Stream in Manitoba.
- Entrepreneur stream in Nova Scotia.
- Entrepreneur stream in New Brunswick.
- International Entrepreneur Category in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Northwest Territories Business Stream.
- Entrepreneur stream in Ontario.
- Business Impact Category in Prince Edward Island.
- Entrepreneur and Farm Category in Saskatchewan.
- Business Nominee in Yukon
Each of these programs come with their own set of advantages and disadvantages, so it is vital to research each one carefully. Please get in touch with us if you would like assistance with choosing the right provincial business immigration program. We can recommend a suitable one for your specific background.
The Federal Self-Employed program is perfect for individuals that would like to immigrate to Canada as self-employed persons. This program is open to individuals with relevant experience related to cultural activities or athletics. Such individuals should also be able to demonstrate that they can contribute towards Canadian cultural or athletic activities.
This program uses a points-based system that assesses education, experience, age, language ability, and adaptability. Please get in touch with us if you would like to apply for business immigration to Canada through this program. We know the application process inside out and can guide you each step of the way.
Please contact us to get started with the business immigration process today.
Our difference is that our principal Immigration Consultant, founder of Stein & Lovich Associates Inc., Lilia Merkoulovitch, always personally assesses each case and personally communicates with each client and no application ever gets submitted to the Canadian Immigration Office without her thorough review.
Get in touch with us to start your successful journey to Canada!