STUDYING IN CANADA
Prospective students that would like to study at higher education institutions in Canada must possess a valid Canada study permit. To be eligible for a study permit, you must meet the following requirements:
- Being enrolled at a recognized designated learning institution.
- Demonstrating that you possess enough funds to pay for your tuition, living expenses, and transportation.
- Possessing no criminal record and providing a police certificate if requested.
- Proving to a Canadian officer you intend to leave Canada after your study permit’s expiration.
Applying for a Study Permit
To apply for a study permit, you must provide Canada Immigration services with the following:
- A valid letter of acceptance from a recognized designated learning institution.
- A valid passport or a recognized travel document.
- Two passport sized photos.
- Proof that you can support yourself and any of the family members that come to Canada with you. This proof can be provided in the form of a Canadian bank account, student or education loans, guaranteed investment certificate, or bank statements.
- A letter of explanation
- Certificat d’acceptation du Québec if you intend to study in Quebec for more than 6 months.
- Custodian declaration if the applicant is a minor.
We can help you understand the documents required to apply for a study permit. We have assisted numerous students in receiving study permits and in pursuing higher education in Canada. Please get in touch with us to learn more about the application process.
Applying for a Canada study permit can be a complicated process requiring many different documents. The good news is that we can help you with this process. We are familiar with the various requirements for the study permit application, and can guide you through each step easily. Please get in touch with us today and make your dream of studying in Canada a reality.
Our difference is that our principal Immigration Consultant, founder of Stein & Lovich Associates Inc., Lilia Merkoulovitch, always personally assesses each case and personally communicates with each client and no application ever gets submitted to the Canadian Immigration Office without her thorough review.